What are Leather-Like Ring Binders?
Leather-like binders look and feel like leather. They give you premium quality and durability, without spending a fortune. Your recipients will never know the difference.
Are you looking for padded ring binders with faux leather covers? The perfect choice if you are looking for a binder with high perceived value on a limited budget. Made from premium simulated leather materials, we focus on attention to detail and precision during every step of the manufacturing process.
Leather-Like Binder Capabilities
Faux leather binders are perfect as financial planning binders, estate planning binders, hotel guest directories, legal binders and more. Whatever your need, we can customize your USA Made leather-like binders! Submit our simple quote request form, and one of our experienced Account Executives will follow up with you quickly to gather the remaining information needed to quote your custom binder project!
Request a Quote
for Leather-Like Binders
Check out our gallery of recent custom leather-like ring binder projects.
Click on thumbnails to enlarge and scroll through the projects album!
Resources for ordering Leather-Like Binders
How much do custom binders cost?
The cost of custom leather-like ring binders is determined based on materials, construction, quantity and customization. What we want you to understand is that we can create a custom ring binder that meets your budgetary needs. Adding things like zippers, Forbestitch finishing or inside pockets will add cost to your binder project.
Leather-like binders are often used in the legal and financial services industries as well as in the hospitality industry for both menus and hotel room guest directories.
At Forbes Custom Products, we have creative ways to help you build a hands-on brand experience with your custom binders. Contact us today for hassle free quote!
How do I know which type of leather-like binder to choose?
The custom Forbestitched Faux Leather-Like Binder is exquisite, using a special turned and sewn technique that creates perfectly sewn corners (no metal needed). Forbestitched corners are elegant and give the binder a polished look and feel.
Turned and Sewn Leather-Like Binders offer a stunning presentation with premium quality and metal corners. If you are looking for a more traditional option, these may be the perfect fit.
Topstitched Leather-Like Binders are a popular choice for both price and elegance. These leather-like binders feature round corners.
Heat Sealed Leather-Like Binders are the most economical, and provide great quality and value.
All of our leather-like binders can be customized in a variety of ways. Our sales team will work with you to understand your project goals, needs and budget to create the perfect leather-like binders for your needs. We will work with you to select the perfect customization options including: size, ring capacity, pockets, business card holders, pen loops, intricate top-stitching, countless imprint options, material choices and much more.
What is the minimum order quantity for custom binders?
Simply put, our minimum order quantity on custom ring binders is 25 pieces.
We work with all size businesses and individuals, entrepreneurs, fortune 500 companies and everything in between.
We don’t currently offer single purchase custom binders.
What information to do I need to order custom ring binders?
Forbes Custom Products can help you quote your next custom binder project. Our experienced Account Executives work with you to customize every detail on your binders to bring you the perfect custom solution. It starts with having a general idea of what type of binder you want, the quantity you need, and your budget.
We then work with you to provide all the binder options available to you. Your binder can include padding, stitching, different binder ring configurations, full digital printing, foil logo stamping or debossing, turned-edge process, heat sealed binders, handles, flap enclosures, easels, pockets, tabs, business card holders and more. We take your project requirements and build you the perfect custom binder.
What types of custom ring binders can I order?
What types of custom ring binders can I order?
With Forbes Custom Products your custom ring binder options are limitless! If you have a ring binder idea, we can make it happen!
Our custom binders typically fall into these categories, but let your imagination run wild, and we will work with you to build your binder:
- Leather-Like Custom Binders – These are made from premium synthetic materials and can be heat sealed or turned and sewn. Our proprietary Forbestitched process gives your leather-like binders finished corners and edges for a high-end binder look and feel.
- Vinyl Custom Binders – These are also referred to as vinyl heat-sealed binders. Choose from over 15 colors of high quality vinyl and customize with foil stamping, screen printing or four-color process printing.
- Turned-Edge Custom Binders – Let your imagination run wild with turned-edge technology. If your custom ring binder will feature amazing graphics, the sturdy construction and print capabilities make these a great choice. So many options with turned-edge binders!
- Poly Custom Binders – These plastic binders are great for indoor/outdoor use. They are popular because they can be easily wiped down. Customize your size, color, and thickness. Poly binders can be foil stamped, screen printed or 4 color process printed.
- Easel Custom Binders – Often referred to as presentation binders, these are popular with direct sales companies and other sales related industries. These custom 3-ring binders keep your presentation materials safely stored and protected for on-the-go presentations.
- Overlay / Entrapment Binders – These custom printed ring binders are a cost-effective solution when you want high quality graphics on a limited budget. Your high quality graphics are printed on sheets and then heat sealed under clear vinyl. The cover designs can be interchangeable by leaving one portion of the heat sealed cover unsealed to swap out printed inserts.
- Aluminum Custom Binders – If durability is your number one focus, custom aluminum binders may be the right fit. These are perfect for jobs that require heavy lifting like the construction industry where binders with blueprints and work orders get tossed in the work truck and take a heavy beating.
- Custom Binder Accessories – We also offer custom printed binder slipcases and custom printed binder index tabs for a completed project.
Still not sure what type of custom ring binder is right for your project? Contact us today with the information and requirements you have and we will help you build a solution that meets every need.