Customized Slipcases secure binders, boxes into a cohesive package
They can hold one or multiple “volumes” in a set. They signal cohesiveness when presenting multiple brands/product lines. They differ from boxes in that they’re typically open on at least one side. Forbes can help you achieve maximum impact based on your specific goals.
Customization Options for Binder Slipcases:
- Materials: Turned edge, corrugated, paperboard, poly, vinyl
- Decoration: 4CP litho, specialty papers/cloths, stamping, screen printing.
- Features: Spine holes, angled openings, multi-element imaging
- Extras: Design services, sampling, fulfillment, distribution
Binder Slipcase Capabilities
We can help you select the right materials and other customized options for your binder slipcases. You don’t need to know all the answers. Simply submit our hassle-free quote request and we’ll be in touch quickly to get your questions answered!
Request a Quote
for Binder Slipcases
Service is Our #1 Priority
At Forbes Custom Products our desire is to create the perfect custom solution that meets your branding and project needs, as well as keeping you within your budget. We value relationships and pride ourselves on the great service we provide. Here are some of the reasons our clients love working with us:
- American Made Products
- Fast Response Time
- Experienced Account Executives
- Attention to Detail
- Wide Range of Capabilities
You do so much for MBCI and we greatly appreciate it. You are truly an extension of our team!!!