Custom Printed Turned Edge (Casebound) Binders
Custom Printed Turned Edge Binders are casemade/casebound binders – the binder covers are created to be hard like a book, making them very durable. Covers are printed with 4 color process; digitally in lower quantities and offset in higher quantities. Design the entire binder from front to back with bleeds and heavy coverage to create a stunning presentation, or wrap with specialty paper or cloth to create a distinct look and feel. Our turned edge solution make these custom binders a great solution for catalogs, learning manuals, presentations, swatch books, portfolios, and more.
Printed Turned Edge (Casebound) Binder Customization options:
- Materials: Litho print with choice of lamination (matte and gloss), and specialty papers or cloths. Range of board weights, and spine configurations.
- Decoration: Foil stamping, blind deboss, stamp deboss, screen print, screen deboss, 4 color process digital printing, or decals
- Pockets: Sealed, adhesive, or panel pockets on the inside, business card, USB drive, pen loop
- Closure: Flap, magnetic, velcro, dual lock
- Extras: Printed liner, spine pull hole, handles, spine wrap… Options are endless; we can deliver a 100% custom product to meet your needs.
Custom Printed Turned Edge Binder Capabilities
We can help you select the right material and other customized options for your printed turned-edge (casebound) binders. You don’t need to know all the answers. Simply submit our hassle-free quote request and we’ll be in touch quickly to get your questions answered!
Request a Quote
for Turned Edge Binders
Service is Our #1 Priority
At Forbes Custom Products our desire is to create the perfect custom solution that meets your branding and project needs, as well as keeping you within your budget. We value relationships and pride ourselves on the great service we provide. Here are some of the reasons our clients love working with us:
- American Made Products
- Fast Response Time
- Experienced Account Executives
- Attention to Detail
- Wide Range of Capabilities
You do so much for MBCI and we greatly appreciate it. You are truly an extension of our team!!!