Custom Poly (Plastic) Totes, Packaging & Boxes
Polypropylene may be the most versatile material we use for packaging and boxes. It’s extremely durable, yet very design friendly. Poly packaging can be rigid or flexible, color matched or clear. It’s very economical in a wide range of quantities. Construction versatility is similar to paperboard, but far more durable. A great material when “curves” are desired. “Snap together” designs for on-demand applications where budgets are tight. Welded or glued designs for ready to fulfill and distribute.
Custom Features/Options for Poly Packaging and Boxes:
- Materials: Wide range of gauges from very flexible to very rigid. Clear or frosted poly can contribute to very creative designs
- Printing: Accepts screen printing, 4CP offset and digital printing, stamping, and die cut designs
- Extras: Handles and closures can be added as well as custom formed
Custom Poly Packaging Capabilities
Poly packaging is more durable than paperboard packaging, and very versatile. You don’t need to know all the answers. Simply submit our hassle-free quote request and we’ll be in touch quickly to get your questions answered!
Request a Quote
for Poly Packaging
Service is Our #1 Priority
At Forbes Custom Products our desire is to create the perfect custom solution that meets your branding and project needs, as well as keeping you within your budget. We value relationships and pride ourselves on the great service we provide. Here are some of the reasons our clients love working with us:
- American Made Products
- Fast Response Time
- Experienced Account Executives
- Attention to Detail
- Wide Range of Capabilities
You do so much for MBCI and we greatly appreciate it. You are truly an extension of our team!!!