When clients entrust you with their financial security, make sure they know that you understand and appreciate the significance of their decision.
Many financial products still require printed documents. Are you treating them like an afterthought? Consider that you hold your client’s financial future in your hands – quite literally. How you present and care for their financial plan can go along way to instill trust.
- How do clients get documents from us?
- Does it reinforce the importance of their decision?
- Does it show that we value them and their trust in us?
- How does it reflect on our brand?
All these products and services generate important printed documents. Your client wants to know that their financial future matters to you. Pay attention to the small details. Treat them as an additional opportunity to impress.
Some examples of financial planning document solutions include:
- Jackets/Sleeves – clear, frosted, solid colors, printed, stamped, flexible, durable, expanding.
- Contract Covers/Folders – Same qualities as jackets/sleeves, but often bi-fold or tri-fold, flexible or rigid.
- Envelopes – Similar to jackets/sleeves, but often with an overlapping flap, and closure options.
- Multi-Page Folios – Covers with multi-page, usually clear inserts.
- Binders – for documents that are updated periodically, and/or require a book format (Retirement/Investment Performance Reporting and Proposals/Presentations).
Forbes Custom Products has many decades of experience working with Financial Service, and Insurance Companies from the largest household names, to small independents. We have the experience and expertise to produce the best solution for your particular set of priorities, and budget.