Custom Product & Promotional Packaging
Build your custom packaging from start to finish.
What is custom packaging?
Custom packaging will take your band to the next level with quality, high-impact promotional boxes, totes or sales/sample kits. Whatever your priorities, we create a custom solution that works best to achieve your marketing goals and budget. At Forbes Custom Products, we work with you to build the perfect packaging based on how it will be used. Every product and brand is unique, so the packaging should be too! From basic corrugated boxes to high impact digitally printed turned edge boxes with magnetic closures and die cut foam inserts, we can do just about anything. We can even mount LCD video screens pre-loaded with a marketing message or how-to product tutorial.
With over 70 years of industry experience in custom packaging and manufacturing, our Account Executives work with you to craft just the right custom box or tote. We are proud of the fact that most of our custom packaging products are American made at our facility in Dansville, NY.
Request a Quote for Custom Packaging
Custom Packaging Capabilities
When it comes to custom packaging, Forbes Custom Products is your expert source with over 70 years of experience! Submit our simple quote request form, and one of our experienced Account Executives will follow up with you quickly to gather the remaining information needed to quote your custom packaging project! You don’t need to have all the answers, because we’ll help you from start to finish.
Request a Quote for Packaging
Recent Custom Packaging Projects
Resources for ordering custom packaging
How much does custom packaging cost?
The cost of custom packaging is determined based on materials, construction and quantity. What we want you to understand is that we can create a custom box, tote or sample kit that meets your budgetary needs. There are so many ways to customize your packaging, and we’ll help you every step of the way.
You can create everything from a simple poly tote with a snap closure, to a full digital printed turned edge box that has custom die-cut foam inserts to keep the box contents securely in place. Let us get your questions answered!
Contact us today to discuss your packaging needs.
What information to do I need to order custom packaging?
Forbes Custom Products can help you quote your custom packaging project. Our experienced Account Executives work with you to customized every detail on your box or tote to bring you the perfect custom solution. It starts with having a general idea of what type of packaging you want, the quantity you need, and your budget. Contact us with the information you have, and we’ll help you fill in the blanks!
We then work with you to provide you all the packaging options available to you. You may come to us with one idea in mind, based on what you’ve seen in the market place, and we may have a solution that will work better for your products, samples or materials.
What types of custom packaging can I order?
With Forbes Custom Products your custom packaging options are limitless! If you have an idea, we can make it happen!
Our custom packaging typically falls into these categories, but let your imagination run wild, and we will work you to turn your inspired idea to reality.
- Turned Edge Packaging – Elegant and durable packaging with a high perceived value. You have more control over your graphics with the printing capabilities available on turned-edge boxes.
- Corrugated Packaging – Cost effective packaging with highly impactful graphic capabilities. Create 3-dimensional designs from a printed flat sheet.
- LCD Video Packaging – Growing in popularity, use video packaging to deliver a complex message with your product, samples or materials, but including a built in LCD video screen with a welcome message or tutorial videos.
- Poly / Plastic Packaging – Versatile material that is durable and design friendly. Build rigid or flexible packaging, and choose colored poly or make the packaging clear. The choices are yours. Great for tighter budgets.
- Paperboard Packaging – A more delicate solution that is not designed for durability, but will create a memorable brand experience. Create simple pocket folders or fully customized marketing kits with paperboard boxes and folders.
- Poly / Plastic Totes – Create a carrying case with handles and closures to keep the contents secured. Choose from color poly materials or clear poly to show off the contents.
- Turned Edge Slip Cases – Consider these packaging for your binders and printed materials. They are designed to extend the shelf life of your binders.
- Sample & Sales Kits – Give your sales team an attractive and portable way to display products on the go. We can build sales kits from a variety of materials to give you more durability, and can create custom inserts to secure and protect your contents.
Still not sure what type of custom packaging solution is right for you? Contact us today with the information and requirements you have and we will help you build a solution that meets every need.
Why Work with Us
Thanks for doing a killer job on our binders!Tyler
Thanks for all your effort and persistence developing this project from an idea to reality. You listened to our needs and in turn provided great support and insight to help create an excellent solution that met the needs of our business. We loved the way it turned out.Laura
You do so much for MBCI and we greatly appreciate it. You are truly an extension of our team!!!Jan
Service is Our #1 Priority
At Forbes Custom Products our desire is to create the perfect custom solution for you that meets your branding and project needs, as well as keeping you within your budget. We value relationships and pride ourselves on the great service we provide. Here are some of the reasons our clients love working with us:
- American Made Products
- Fast Response Time
- Experience Account Executives
- Attention to Detail
- Wide Range of Capabilities