Our Order Process and Helpful Information
Custom Products Order Process
Here’s how our process works:
Our custom ordering process is straightforward.
- It starts with a rapid quote. You don’t need all the answers to start the process of ordering custom products such as binders or packaging. Simply complete our quote request form to start the ball rolling.
- One of our dedicated Account Executives will respond within 15 minutes, if your quote is received during normal business hours. If your quote is received after business hours, you can expect a prompt response in the morning on the next business day.
- Our Account Executives will work with you to gather any additional information needed to quote your project, and provide any samples as appropriate.
- Once the quote is approved and payment terms are finalized, your project moves into pre-production.
- All project requirements are finalized and an artwork proof is provided for sign-off approval.
- Once the artwork/proof is approved, your project will be scheduled for production.
Please be sure to read our full terms below for any questions about additional costs, changes to orders, and our return policy.
Terms, Fees & Returns
If stamping and sealing dies must be ordered for your custom products, charges may apply. Stamped, blind debossed, or stamp/debossed die charges range from $47-135 per die. Cost depends on size and complexity of artwork. Sealing die charges are dependent upon product size and complexity.
Exact quantities are not guaranteed on custom-made merchandise. We reserve the right to over or under ship by up to 10% and will bill accordingly. Request for exact quantities will add to the cost of your project.
Order Payment Terms
Terms are net 30 days on all orders. Completion of Credit Application is required.
Minimum Order Amount
Minimum order amount is $500.
If you have purchased a customize products, order cancellation charges may apply depending on the timing of the cancellation.
Changes to Orders
Changes are subject to all costs incurred plus a $75 minimum charge per request and may affect the ship date and/or unit price.
If you have purchased a stock non-customized item, we are happy to accept returns within 30 days from the date of purchase. Products should be in new, unused condition. To initiate a return simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what product you would like to return. In the email include the purchase order number and a brief explanation of the reason. We will respond promptly with instructions on how to proceed with your return.
We are unable to accept returns on any products that are customized with your logo or information.